Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a great microwave bought in Canada about 1999. I love

Customer Question

I have a great microwave bought in Canada about 1999. I love it and don't want to part with it. It has great features. It Model #S588BC Serial Number AD81y1400591, These numbers were on the door of the oven. It came with a manual that sas the model number is ***** or NN-S577.
I want a new door and it is not because of safety issues. It operates perfectly. However, when I was cleaning it a few years ago, I used an abrasive in one spot. What was I thinking! Given that I am very fussy and have it on my counter in my new home, I would like to but a replacement door, new or used in good shape, that would solve my problem. Thank you, ***** ***** that I can find one.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

I looked for the model you posted and it is not coming up. However, the door is usually not a serviceable part as the replacement would likely cost more than the microwave itself. Can you double check the model directly from the tag that is on the microwave, please?