How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tyler Z. Your Own Question
Tyler Z.
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 79607
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
Tyler Z. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a under the cabinet GE model JEM23E 001 (1985) space

Customer Question

I have a under the cabinet GE model JEM23E 001 (1985) space maker micro wave, That we just love. My husband wants to just paint a 2'' rust spot under the glass front door part, and I want to get a new one. same every thing my old one will do. DO YOU MAKE ANYTHING NEAR THIS ONE?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

Unfortunately matching something up the exact size won't really be possible. Nothing will fix exactly the same, but you can take high/width/ and depth measurements of your old microwave and go to sears and see what they have that will fit the closest. There won't be anything the exact same, but they should have something that will fit fairly close.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?