Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

2nd day in a row our gas stove loses power and a loud

Customer Question
for the 2nd day in...
for the 2nd day in a row our gas stove loses power and a loud buzzing sound follows. yesterday the buzzing stopped and the power resumed by itself . both instances have occurred early in the morning. stove is currently buzzing. Model xl 44 I cannot find serial number
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: No power. Loud buzzing noise. Checked circuit breakers and they seem to be ok
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/22/2016
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 1 year ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

This issue can really only be caused by a faulty control board. Try to unplug the oven for 5 minutes to see if the electronics will reset. If not, then the control board is starting to short out or the logic is getting corrupt and the control board would need to be replaced to resolve the issue.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?

Tyler Z., Appliance Doc