Stefan T
Stefan T, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Home Appliance Technician at AST Enterprises
93058382

I'm looking downloadable or hard copy of a Manual Sharp

Customer Question

I'm looking for a downloadable or hard copy of a Manual for a Sharp Carousel II Microwave Model # *****
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: lost manual for it and wife can't use it without a manual
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Stefan T replied 1 year ago.

Hi I am Stefan and I will be glad to help. Give me a few minutes to find your model.

Expert:  Stefan T replied 1 year ago.

I am still looking for the manual. It is an older microwave so it will take some time. Please confirm the model number again. In the meantime I will continue looking. I did find a manual that might be close to your microwave. I have attached it.

If I have given adequate information, please you the star rating to give me credit.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sharp Carousel II R-7A82
Expert:  Stefan T replied 1 year ago.

I have exhausted all my resources. You may need to contact Sharp at the following link http://www.sharpusa.com/CustomerSupport/ContactUs.aspx and see if they can check there archives for the manual.

Expert:  Stefan T replied 1 year ago.

Let me know if I can further assist you. If I have helped you out at all please leave a rating for me to credit me for the work I have done.