ApplianceMAN
ApplianceMAN, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Refrigeration tech that can and knows how to fix from small ice personal ice makers to large freezers, Also know furnaces.
64612473

WE HAD A APPT DAY TO FIX OUR WATER SOFNER, WHICH BROKE, AND

Customer Question

THIS IS MICHAEL ********* , WE HAD A APPT FOR TO DAY TO FIX OUR WATER SOFNER , WHICH BROKE, AND CALLED FOR A APPT , YES SCHEDULED FOR SATURDAY TO DAY FROM 8 TO NOON , NO BODY HAS COME AND JUST GOT A CALL FROM DRIVER HEE HAS TO 2 MORE STOP, AND IS GOING HOME , SO WE ARE OUT OF LUCK ************, *********8 HELP
Category: Appliance
Expert:  ApplianceMAN replied 1 year ago.

Hello, How can I help you< Im sure we can hellp here on just answers, Im one of the experts here that can assist you. I do want to clarify, I only make money for my time if I receive a positive review so I will do my best to get one :)

So lets get started! what exactly is going on