Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a blomberg dishwasher that isnt draining... the

Customer Question

hi - i have a blomberg dishwasher that isnt draining...
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: the dishwasher isnt draining and a pool of water is sitting in the bottom
JA: Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?
Customer: i dont think so
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

The most common cause of poor drainage is a blockage at the connection of the drain hose to the home's plumbing. Can you remove the drain hose and check that connection for blockages?

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?