Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

GE stove/oven with timer buzzing and won't shut off, GE

Customer Question
GE stove/oven with timer buzzing...
GE stove/oven with timer buzzing and won't shut off
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: GE stove/.oven with timer buzzing and won't shut off
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: gas stove, but electric clock, rolling clock with knob/dials to set time and clock and timers
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Customer: model JGBP26GEJ
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
3/16/2016
Appliance Technician: Sean F., Customer Service replied 1 year ago
Sean F.
Sean F., Customer Service

One minute please while I look up you appliance info. Mean while please read.

Thanks for using Just Answers. My name is***** come from a family background of appliance service and have over 20 yrs in the field. If you have been waiting, sorry, don't get discouraged. I am one of the techs on Just Answers and might have someone ahead of you. I WILL work as fast I can to analyze your problem and get to you. Please understand that I am not at your home looking at the appliance myself. You are my EYES & EARS! I will work with you to figure out what is wrong with your appliance. I will give you my honest professional opinion of the problem.

******We are on the honor system here. So please remember to rate my service by selecting the stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you don't rate me, unfortunately do not get credit for of the help that I have giving you so please rate me. You can continue follow-up questions at NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE after rating my service if you still needing help.

One min please

If turning the timer on the clock does that stop it?

Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 1 year ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

The clock will need to be sent in for repair to the company below.

CLICK HERE

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Please remember to rate before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!

Hello, I was just following up to see if you needed additional assistance as I see this question is still open. Please let me know if I can help with anything else!

Kelly, Appliance Technician