ApplianceMAN
ApplianceMAN, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Refrigeration tech that can and knows how to fix from small ice personal ice makers to large freezers, Also know furnaces.
64612473

I need a replacement dough hook Welbilt Breadmaker, Model

Customer Question

I need a replacement dough hook for my Welbilt Breadmaker, Model ABM4100T. Do you know where I can order or get one?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! That part is available below. Buy it quickly, they are not available as a new replacement part!

CLICK HERE

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Here is another....

CLICK HERE

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Kelly, the site you sent me to does not have any dough hooks in supply. The item is out of stock. I'm still looking for a supplier. Thank you.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Are you trying to find the dough paddle that is on the bottom of the pan or what is it exactly you are needing. Is it a traditional dough hook?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is not the paddle on the bottom of the pan. It is a hook that looks similar to a large nail that is inserted then twisted to secure itself into one side of the baking pan. There is a small hole in one side of baking pan where the dough hook is inserted.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Thank you, ***** ***** see what I can find.

Expert:  ApplianceMAN replied 1 year ago.

Are you still needing help with this issue?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have not located this particular part yet. Kelly said he would see what he could do and I have not heard back from him. I noticed you charged an additional $18 to my bank account and my request has not been satisified. Thank you.

Hello, Well Kelly has opted out of the conversation and was landed to me, This is why im reaching out to you. I do wanna explain something with just answers, We are considered experts based on our resume and what positions we currently hold, WE make absolutely nothing unless you rate our conversation to a positive! We work free until your satisfied which is always my goal since I wanna make money for my time. I have no clue why your being charged 18$ again for same question.

Alright so now that I cleared that up lets find something to work for what your wanting. :)

I do know this is not exactly what your looking for..... I have really looked everywhere at all my companies I deal with! This company sounds like it went out of business

I really hope that you can find what your looking for. Im sorry kelly opted out but he was probably having same problem I was!

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.XWelbilt+ABM4100T.TRS0&_nkw=Welbilt+ABM4100T&_sacat=0

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This company is out of business. I believe I signed up for the monthly subscription to your service. Please cancell my subscription immediately.Thank you.
Im not sure how this got back connected to me I apologize.