Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I have a quiet partner 1, it stopped working a week ago. the

Customer Question
clean cycle lite flashes 7...
i have a quiet partner 1, it stopped working a week ago. the clean cycle lite flashes 7 time and repeats the sequence. i presssed the hi temp button 7 times to see if it would reset. no luck. ive unpluged the unit .no luck. i purchased a new contol board on line and replaced it.. now i still get the code of 7 flashehes
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
3/12/2016
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 1 year ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

The clean light flashing 7 times is an error code indicating an issue with the wash temperature. If the control does not detect a 4*F temperature rise in the main wash cycle, it will display the fault as the clean light flashing 7 times. There are several things that could cause the water not to heat, including the water being too hot coming in, an open door switch, or a faulty component in the heater circuit. The most common cause is the door switch not closing properly. This can be due to a loading issue or a latch issue. If upon visual inspection of the heating element no obvious defects are found, I would recommend resetting the control and running another cycle, paying close attention to door closure. If the light begins flashing again, you likely have a component failure. The heat circuit consists of several components including the element, control, door switch and tub thermostat(s). Please post what Cycle Options you have and I can give you the proper steps to reset the control.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
the water heater is function fine.... recently i repaired the water heater .. it was not working for a day.. it is fine .. the door latvh is fine as well,, no cycle options are set.. un able to get the unit reset. i als hevwe aa r4 hour delay light that is on.. the 4 hr lock is now off unit is set at normal now.. lighte still flashing 7 times

If the clean light is flashing 7 times, that is a very specific fault. Are you sure it is flashing 7 times?

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
it is 7 times. model # *****

The sequence below should reset the control and restore operation. Let me know what happens.

■ Press any 3 keys in a sequence of 1-2-3 and then repeating this selected sequence 2 more times. This gives a total of 9 key presses. (Don't use start or cancel key.)

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
done.. now i hae the normal lite on and the heated dry lite on..,.. than
still getting the 7 flashes.. and the cycle lite and the heated dry lites are off

I believe the touch panel is shorted and will need to be replaced.

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

CLICK HERE

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
is this the contol module? or the button panel?

The actual panel with the membrane switches on it.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?

Kelly, Appliance Technician