Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a maytag lde9824acl dryer. 1995 or about. the belt

Customer Question

I have a maytag lde9824acl dryer. 1995 or about. the belt broke, how do i get the top cover open
Category: Appliance
Expert:  educatortech replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

CLICK HERE for a youtube clip that will show you the steps - for a different brand but this one you mention is very similar to the one shown.

Reply back with questions. Please be sure to rate when satisfied as that is the only way I receive any credit for my help today.

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The top does not come off. The video below is to the belt you need and the exact process to change it!

CLICK HERE

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

CLICK HERE

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

CLICK HERE

CLICK HERE

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?