Whrlp Master Tech
Whrlp Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician
Experience:  30 years Appliance Field 15 yr with Whirlpool Corp. 9 yrs Whirlpool Technical Assistance Line
16832328

Kenmore bottom freezer 79576202901. Lights in freezer and

Customer Question

Kenmore bottom freezer *********** Lights in freezer and fridge don't work. Bulbs test OK, replaced both switches, unplugged and reconnected, No Lights. Circuit board next?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Whrlp Master Tech replied 1 year ago.

Hello from JA
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 35 Years,
and have over 100,000 in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.

Yes if you have replaced the door switches and the bulbs test good then it has to be the main control board in the rear of the unit.

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau.
They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year!
They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

http://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Main-Control-Board/EBR64110555/2667943?rcaid=1000070

If you have any questions just reply back.