Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My compactor is stuck in the up cycle mode (I think!) I

Customer Question
My compactor is stuck in...
My compactor is stuck in the up cycle mode (I think!) I think that something is caught in the mechanism that creates and releases the upward motion. I can't open the drawer to remove it to get to the scissor action that will enable the drawer to be opened.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
3/10/2016
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 2 years ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from JA
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 35 Years,
and have over 100,000 in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?
Or at least a manufacturers name?