Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

A magnetic cylinder about 1" and wide as a pencil fell out

Customer Question

A magnetic cylinder about 1" long and wide as a pencil fell out from somewhere as I pulled out the drawer to my front loading wash machine to fill with detergent. Model Number GLTF294oe so purchased in Oct 2005 Now my machine will not start with 1 beep and an error code of ddo the magnet must have fallen out from under drawer but we cannot locate any area from which it came. HELP
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The magnet is shown as number 51 in the diagram at the link below. It goes on the right side of the drawer on part 45.

CLICK HERE

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

See picture below.

CLICK HERE