Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

None of my buttons lit up or even come on, but sometimes

Customer Question

None of my buttons lit up or even come on, but sometimes when i lean on the door the motor will run.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Just to clarify, no lights will come on but the pump or wash motor will come on if you lean on the door?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
that is right
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Thank you. The power outputs for all of the components are on the main control board. So, they are getting energized by the control somehow. If the fuse was open to explain no lights at all, then there would be no power at the control, so we can rule that out. If it was a door switch issue, the lights would still come on, it just would not start. So, we can rule that out. That leaves the main control board as suspect and I believe that is what is causing the problem you are having. You can try a hard reset by turning power off to the machine for a few hours. If no change, I would replace the control, number 11 in the diagram at the link below. It is accessed by removing the screws from around the inner door and separating the panels. All connections simply unplug and plug in for an easy repair.

CLICK HERE

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

CLICK HERE

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
when am I required to pay? I am turning it off at the power source now, but won't know for a couple hours.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Whenever you would like! You can post back to the question at any time!