Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Bosch Axxis stackable washer/dryer combination. The…

Customer Question
I have a Bosch Axxis...
I have a Bosch Axxis stackable washer/dryer combination. The dryer is Model number WTA4410US. The problem is that the power light comes on but the display above the setting buttom does not light up and I can't start the dryer
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
3/9/2016
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Turn the breaker off for an hour and if it still acts the same way, the control will probably need to be replaced. Let me know what happens after the power cycle and I can get you part information, if necessary. Hopefully the reset will work and you won't need it!

I unplugger the dryer for over an hour and then plugged it back in. It still does the same thing. The display does not light up.

I believe the main control will need to be replaced. It is accessed by removing the top panel and will simply unplug and plug in, making for an easy replacement!

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

CLICK HERE

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!

I finally got the control module for the Bosch AXXIS dryer Model number WTA4410US. I replaced it and the display still does not light up. As before only the small power light comes on.

Do you see any issues with the connections to the display? If you ordered through the link I sent you, they will allow you to return the part you got. If the wiring is okay, the only other part would be the display board. That would be very odd to fail, though, so look closely at the connections and wiring.

CLICK HERE

Connections all look good. I did find out that the door switch had a bent contact lever. I straightened it out and now the dryer runs but still no display.

So the display board would be suspect.

The led's still work just not the display. Any idea the part number for the display board?Chris

Hello, I see this question is still open and I was just following up to see if you require further assistance.

Kelly,I have returned the control module and ordered a display board. Thanks for all your help.Chris Choat

Thank you.

Kelly, Appliance Technician