Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I have a GE GS25WG whose icebox was so jam packed that the

Customer Question
freezer door would not close...
I have a GE GS25WG whose icebox was so jam packed that the freezer door would not close. Once I emptied the ice, this took care of the problem, however someone else had banged the door several times.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?
Customer: To make matters worse, the water from the water dispenser spout was gushing out of the spout non-stop that I had to close off the water supply. What is the diagnosis for this and how do I fix it?
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer where you can place your fully refundable $5 deposit (plus $13 after the Appliance Technician responds). While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
3/9/2016
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 1 year ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

what do you mean some one else banged the door?

If the water dispenser does not stop you will need to replaced the water inlet valve assembly

Can you look at the model number once again and give me the FULL number please?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Before the problem, someone was trying to forcefully shut the door several times so I don't know if that broke something in the water line somehow.It is a GE model GSS25WG
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Serial number is *****

a FULL GE refrigerator model number will look like this GSS25WGMBBB .

The GSS25WG brings up 57 different models to choose from.

Are you getting the number from inside the unit?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
The full number is *****

There you go ,give me a minute to pull the info up be right back.

ok you will need to replace the water inlet valve in the rear of the unit.

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau.
They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year!
They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

http://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Water-Inlet-Valve/WR57X10032/880070?rcaid=1000070

If you have any questions just reply back.

Master Tech
Master Tech