Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Quiet Series 200 dishwasher dishes are not getting…

Customer Question
I have a Quiet...

I have a Quiet Series 200 dishwasher dishes are not getting clean a film is being left on all glasses I'm trying to take the ring off the top where the filters are and I don't know how to get it apart

Contractor's Assistant: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?

, no that's it is it possible to have him call

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/9/2016
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Filming is usually the result of detergent issues, especially now that phosphates have been removed from them. Is this a new problem?

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?