Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The washer gets stuck on different functions aat the end the…

Customer Question
the washer gets stuck on...
the washer gets stuck on different functions aat the end the lid lock will not open and keeps flashing. it does not spin out right.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
3/9/2016
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 2 years ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from JA
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 35 Years,
and have over 100,000 in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?