Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I bought a shark rocket upright vacuum cleaner and when we…

Customer Question
I bought a shark rocket...
I bought a shark rocket upright vacuum cleaner and when we opened the box there were only attachments included. I am wondering if I can send it back to you and get a replacement of some sort of help in getting another one. The number on box is ZB1441 HV30540 Little number on back 2315. Please advise me on what to do. Thank you Kaye Kamla (###) ###-####My e mail is***@******.***. Thank you
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
3/8/2016
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 2 years ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am APPLIANCE-HVAC GURU a very experienced tech on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now.

Please allow time for me to respond, sometimes I get the questions or responses late so please be patient as I have no control over the site issues. NOTE, I have nothing to do with your payment to the site and did not receive that money.

Answer:

Kaye, you just need to call this number and tell them what happened and they will send you a new one out.

***-***-****

The only way I receive any credit at all for my time is by you selecting a STAR USING THE 5 STAR or VOTING RATING SYSTEM AT THE TOP OF YOUR PAGE before you leave for me so please make sure you are rating me not another tech. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks GURU

Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician