Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Please need some help How to cancel autocleaning on an

Customer Question
gaggenau oven. thank you...
Please need some help How to cancel autocleaning on an gaggenau oven.
thank you
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
3/8/2016
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 2 years ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am APPLIANCE-HVAC GURU a very experienced tech on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now.

Please allow time for me to respond, sometimes I get the questions or responses late so please be patient as I have no control over the site issues. NOTE, I have nothing to do with your payment to the site and did not receive that money.

I got your question give me one minute while I pull up the manual for your unit.

Turning off To switch off the oven, set the temperature selector to 0. The unit should cancel.....if not turn the power off to the unit for 30 seconds and turn it back on. Here is a link to the manual for you as well.

The only way I receive any credit at all for my time is by you selecting a STAR USING THE 5 STAR or VOTING RATING SYSTEM AT THE TOP OF YOUR PAGE before you leave for me so please make sure you are rating me not another tech. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks GURU

That first line got cut off

To switch off the oven, set the temperature selector to 0. The oven lighting goes off and the oven is in the standby mode.