Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My dryer is flashing CL, all cycle buttons are lit, it is…

Customer Question
My dryer is flashing...

My dryer is flashing CL, all cycle buttons are lit, it is telling me to check filter even though it's clean, there is a red icon which shows a red face and lock button and it isn't operating.

Contractor's Assistant: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?

It was fine the last time I used it and I never do large loads of laundry.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
3/8/2016
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 2 years ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from JA
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 35 Years,
and have over 100,000 in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

I'm not sure what the model number is. It's a new LG front loading LG True Steam dryer.
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 2 years ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello, I'm a different technician. The last technician has opted out. My name is ***** ***** I can help you with your LG dryer. The full model number should be located on a sticker just inside the door way. If you can send me that number I can tell you exactly which button you need to press and hold to resolve your issue. The problem is that your dryer is in Child or Control Lock mode. If you look on your control panel you might see a padlock or smiley face on or next to one of the buttons which is the button you'll need to press and hold for 5 seconds to remove the control lock. If you can't locate the button then just send me the model number and I can tell you which button to press.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?