Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

I have a Brand New Samsung dishwasher model number

Customer Question

I have a Brand New Samsung dishwasher model number DW80F600UTS that I just bought from Home Depot. I hooked it up and normal started it. It sounded like the pump was working and then the Smart Auto button started blinking and nothing else happens. What is wrong and how do I fix it?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am APPLIANCE-HVAC GURU a very experienced tech on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now.

Please allow time for me to respond, sometimes I get the questions or responses late so please be patient as I have no control over the site issues. NOTE, I have nothing to do with your payment to the site and did not receive that money.

Lastly the only way to credit me "APPLIANCE-HVAC GURU" is to STAR RATE my post......NOT another TECHS when we are finished otherwise I will receive no credit.....Thank you!

Just the SMART AUTO LIGHT blinks nothing else?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
correct

That is a water error, check the water supply to the unit. If there is no water supply to the unit that code will come up. Shut power off to the unit for 30 secs once water supply is restored and try it. If you have a flood safe fill hose the flood safe valve may have tripped in the fill hose and stopped water to the unit.

The only way I receive any credit at all for my time is by you selecting a STAR using the 5 STAR RATING SYSTEM on your page before you leave for me so please make sure you are rating me not another tech. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks GURU

I see this question is still open on my list, if you did not need anything else all I ask is please use the STAR/VOTING rating system at the top of your page to rate my service so I can close this out... Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok the water wasnt turned on. Now it is and the heavy light is blinking and the machine is humming (like a pump running) I turn the power off and it goes off for a second and then pops right back on to the heavy button blinking. Now what?