Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How to remove the drip pan on my Bosch, B22CS3OSNS/01, I…

Customer Question
How to remove the...

How to remove the drip pan on my Bosch

Contractor's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

B22CS3OSNS/01

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 day by:
3/8/2016
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 2 years ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

The drip pan isn't really designed to be removed. If you need to clean it you'll want to pull the refrigerator out and remove the lower back access vent panel. Then you can pour white vinegar inside the pan and use paper towels to clean it out as best as possible. Without cutting the freon tubes and such, there is no way to remove the pan since the condenser coil is mounted just above the pan.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?