Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How do I remove the drip pan on my side by side

Customer Question
refrigerator. Purchased in 2008. B22CS3OSNS/01...
How do I remove the drip pan on my side by side refrigerator. Purchased in 2008.
B22CS3OSNS/01
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/7/2016
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 2 years ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am APPLIANCE-HVAC GURU a very experienced tech on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now.

Please allow time for me to respond, sometimes I get the questions or responses late so please be patient as I have no control over the site issues. NOTE, I have nothing to do with your payment to the site and did not receive that money.

If you are talking about the drain pan under the unit, these are not removable. They have integrated the drip/drain pan into the lower part of the unit and will require a lot of disassembly to remove it. There should be no reason you ever need to remove it as well. If you need more information let me know.

The only way I receive any credit at all for my time is by you selecting a STAR using the 5 STAR RATING SYSTEM on your page before you leave for me so please make sure you are rating me not another tech. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks GURU