Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a beaumark central vac. One of the prongs on the

Customer Question
I have a beaumark central...
I have a beaumark central vac. One of the prongs on the power head has broken off.
Can I get it fixed and where would I take it - I live in Winnipeg OR do I have to buy a new power head and where do they sell beaumark brand. Thank you in advance.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/7/2016
Appliance Technician: Phil, Shop owner replied 2 years ago
Phil
Phil, Shop owner

Hello, if you can send me some photo's, a long shot so I can get it in perspective and a close up picture or two so I can see what you have exactly that will help a lot.

Is that Winnipeg Oregon USA, or perhaps canada? It will help to know which direction you are from the center of the nearest city as well.

We can go from there.