Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I chatted with Hezekiak last fall, looking side open oven

Customer Question

I chatted with Hezekiak last fall, looking for a side open oven door. you may call It "swing door". He said it was available on Kenmore, electric wall oen, model790-4509 or(###) ###-#### ***** gave all information to salesperson and got wrong oven, not able to convert to side opening. when I told the sales person it was wrong ,they it was discontinued. When was it discontinued and why would you suggest I order a discontinued model. Find me what I want, please.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Of the major manufacturers in the US, only GE makes one as you desire, in the Cafe series. It is below.

CLICK HERE

There are other available in other brands, such as Fagor, Blue Star, Blomberg, Gaggaenau, etc. See the link below.

CLICK HERE

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?