Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Trying to remove front of affinity washer to get to clogged…

Customer Question
Trying to remove front...

Trying to remove front of affinity washer to get to clogged pump

Contractor's Assistant: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.

E-20 message showed up on machine

Contractor's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?

It's a stacked machine can't figure out how to get front panel off drum is off screws on bottom off

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
3/7/2016
Appliance Technician: Chas, Home Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
Chas
Chas, Home Appliance Technician

Hello from our service,

My name is***** am so happy to help you today.

I would like to say that we are also on the honors system. I in good faith am going to do my utmost to ensure your satisfaction. Please before rating me, make sure that I have answered all your questions.

Can I get the complete model number of the unit?

Do you still need help?