Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I wanted to finish reading the article but this keeps

Customer Question
I wanted to finish...

I wanted to finish reading the article but this keeps popping up I have a Bosch EcoSense and the auto light is stuck on and wash time is flashing. I turned off beaker and pressed both on/off and start button for 10 seconds. Still won't start

Contractor's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I just did

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/7/2016
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 2 years ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am APPLIANCE-HVAC GURU a very experienced tech on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now.

Please allow time for me to respond, sometimes I get the questions or responses late so please be patient as I have no control over the site issues. NOTE, I have nothing to do with your payment to the site and did not receive that money.

Lastly the only way to credit me "APPLIANCE-HVAC GURU" is to STAR RATE my post......NOT another TECHS when we are finished otherwise I will receive no credit.....Thank you!

What is the complete model number?

I didn't get a response and I fixed it myself so I'm assuming I won't be charged.

I had asked for the complete model number and never heard back sorry for the issue.