Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My GE microwave stops abruptly and yellow squares appear in…

Customer Question
My GE microwave stops abruptly...
My GE microwave stops abruptly and yellow squares appear in the window. Help
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
3/6/2016
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 2 years ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am APPLIANCE-HVAC GURU a very experienced tech on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now.

Please allow time for me to respond, sometimes I get the questions or responses late so please be patient as I have no control over the site issues. NOTE, I have nothing to do with your payment to the site and did not receive that money.

Lastly the only way to credit me "APPLIANCE-HVAC GURU" is to STAR RATE my post......NOT another TECHS when we are finished otherwise I will receive no credit.....Thank you!

Can you check the model number on the tag in the unit and let me know the one listed is not the model.