Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I was looking at the response on the Bosch dishwasher: what…

Customer Question
I was looking at...

I was looking at the response on the Bosch dishwasher: what does the hose on the right side of the dishwasher go? so it's a condensation hose, is it just supposed to sit on the bottom?

Contractor's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

My model is SHE43R55UC/64

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
3/5/2016
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 2 years ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

So yes, the condensation hose just loops up and then comes back down and the exit is into the plastic base panel below the dishwasher tub. There is very minimal amounts of water that will leak out this condensation hose and it evaporates in the pan after just sitting there for a few hours or days so that is why it drains into this pan.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?