Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Model WHES30 water softener. Check salt level light

Customer Question
continues to flash. When I...
Model WHES30 water softener. Check salt level light continues to flash. When I try to set the level I just get a beeping. Same beep for any other attempt. I have unplugged and plugged in again too.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
3/5/2016
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 2 years ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am APPLIANCE-HVAC GURU a very experienced tech on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now.

Please allow time for me to respond, sometimes I get the questions or responses late so please be patient as I have no control over the site issues. NOTE, I have nothing to do with your payment to the site and did not receive that money.

Lastly the only way to credit me "APPLIANCE-HVAC GURU" is to STAR RATE my post......NOT another TECHS when we are finished otherwise I will receive no credit.....Thank you!

Answer:

This is a common issue and you need to replace the board on the unit. They had issues with the boards not responding to inputs from the control. Here is a link to the part and it is very easy to install the cover just pops off and a couple screws and you can swap it out. I have changed out a lot of these and the new unit is better.

CLICK HERE

The only way I receive any credit at all for my time is by you selecting a STAR using the 5 STAR RATING SYSTEM on your page before you leave for me so please make sure you are rating me not another tech. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks GURU