Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I need to know how to replace a stove top coil on the

Customer Question
Kenmore 790 stove....
I need to know how to replace a stove top coil on the Kenmore 790 stove.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/5/2016
Appliance Technician: Sean F., Customer Service replied 2 years ago
Sean F.
Sean F., Customer Service

Please provided the full model number off the unit so I can further assist you.

790.96593601

Thanks you. Here is a video on how to replace the burners.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EZIT6KXncE

*****We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still needing help.

That's not worth the $28 dollars I already paid. Not even the same brand.

Kenmore don't make there own products they put there names on them.

The video is for the one you have. I provided you a step by step video to show how to replace it. Not sure what more you are looking for. You asked on how to change the burner on your stove. The next best thing I can do is to come to your home and do it for you. Not sure what else your wanting from me.

.