Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Front load lg washer replaced pressure switch washer still…

Customer Question
front load lg washer replaced...
front load lg washer replaced pressure switch washer still has pe code water still runs into soap dispenser part of washer till you shut done the washer and turn off the
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
3/5/2016
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 2 years ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am APPLIANCE-HVAC GURU a very experienced tech on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now.

Please allow time for me to respond, sometimes I get the questions or responses late so please be patient as I have no control over the site issues. NOTE, I have nothing to do with your payment to the site and did not receive that money.

Lastly the only way to credit me "APPLIANCE-HVAC GURU" is to STAR RATE my post......NOT another TECHS when we are finished otherwise I will receive no credit.....Thank you!

ANSWER:

The most common cause of this issue is the pressure tube rubs through against the cabinet. That causes a small air leak in the pressure tube so the unit thinks that it is not full. Check the pressure tube and blow through it as well for any blockages and if that is all good you need to replace the main board on the unit as it is not reading the frequency of the switch correctly.

The only way I receive any credit at all for my time is by you selecting a STAR using the 5 STAR RATING SYSTEM on your page before you leave for me so please make sure you are rating me not another tech. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks GURU

I see this question is still open on my list, if you did not need anything else all I ask is please use the STAR rating system at the top of your page to rate my service so I can close this out... Thanks