Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

On a Jennair JCD2389 I replaced the adaptive defrost control…

Customer Question
Hi On a Jennair...
Hi On a Jennair JCD2389 I replaced the adaptive defrost control 3 wks
ago all ok. Now no cooling! So I moved the freezer control off and back on and it started cooling . So now I need to replace the thermostat?
And if so any tips on this frig.
Tks Mike
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
3/5/2016
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 2 years ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from JA
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 35 Years,
and have over 100,000 in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.

And all that you did was just turn the thermostat OFF and then back ON? for the unit to start back up and to begin to cool.

You never replied back to me .