Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Samsung Model RS2556WW-the freezer stopped working…

Customer Question
I have a Samsung Model...
I have a Samsung Model RS2556WW-the freezer stopped working so I unplugged it and plugged back in and now the panel doesn't work
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
3/5/2016
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 2 years ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

If the panel stopped working and before that the freezer stopped cooling, you just have a bad control board. You'll need to pull the refrigerator out and remove the back access panel to expose the control board, but it will need to be replaced to resolve the issue. The part number is ***** and it costs about $115. Below is a link to the part.

CLICK HERE for control board

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.