Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Kenmore microwave/wall oven combination. The

Customer Question
microwave is dead, the oven...
I have a Kenmore microwave/wall oven combination. The microwave is dead, the oven is fine. Can I remove the microwave and replace it?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
3/5/2016
Appliance Technician: Sean F., Customer Service replied 2 years ago
Sean F.
Sean F., Customer Service

Thanks for using Just Answers. My name is***** come from a family background of appliance service and have over 20 yrs in the field. If you have been waiting, sorry, don't get discouraged. I am one of the techs on Just Answers and might have someone ahead of you. I WILL work as fast I can to analyze your problem and get to you. Please understand that I am not at your home looking at the appliance myself. You are my eyes & ears! I will work with you to figure out what is wrong with your appliance. I will give you my honest professional opinion of the problem. But be advised there are some issues that require special tools to analyze or repair the problem. Thank you for excepting me for you appliance issue. I'll be right with you and please don't forget to rate my service at completion.

Can you please provide the model number off the unit so I can further assist you.

or(###) ###-####

Yes you can remove it, Now if they still make that model I am not sure. You would need to go to your closes Sears store to see if they make that model of microwave anymore.

How do I remove it?

You will need to pull the whole unit out of the wall to be able to get to the brackets of the microwave.

And after looking at this a little more I don't know your going to find a replacement microwave since the model number is ***** both the oven and microwave. If they had separate model numbers it might be replaceable.

Sorry not able to give you better news.

Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 2 years ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

I am a different tech do you still need help?

No

Ok no problem I can put this in for a refund if you would like?