Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Took the ice container out of my new sub zero 48" side by…

Customer Question
Took the ice container out...
Took the ice container out of my new sub zero 48" side by side and can't get it back in???
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
3/5/2016
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 2 years ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am APPLIANCE-HVAC GURU an extremely knowledgable tech on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. Please allow time for me to respond, sometimes I get the questions or responses late so please be patient as I have no control over the site issues. NOTE, I have nothing to do with your payment to the site and did not receive that money.

Lastly the only way to credit me "APPLIANCE-HVAC GURU" is to STAR RATE my post......NOT another TECHS when we are finished otherwise I will receive no credit.....Thank you!

Do you still need help? If so do you have the model number off the unit?

I see this question is still open on my list, if you did not need anything else all I ask is please use the STAR rating system at the top of your page to rate my service so I can close this out... Thanks