Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Need to replace water outlet line from filter to solenoid…

Customer Question
need to replace water outlet...
need to replace water outlet line from filter to solenoid due to split. back access to connection at water filter is sealed. How do I remove interior filter plastics to access the rear of the water filter to enable the swopping of tubes.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/5/2016
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The video below shows how that filter head is replaced.

CLICK HERE

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!