Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Cuisinart ss-700fr refurbished unit. Did the initial start…

Customer Question
Cuisinart ss-700fr refurbished unit....
Cuisinart ss-700fr refurbished unit. Did the initial start up and one of the processes was to turn it on and put a cup under the unit. The screen says not ready but the water (cold) is running through the machine into the cup without shutting off.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
3/5/2016
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 2 years ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am APPLIANCE-HVAC GURU a very experienced tech on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now.

Please allow time for me to respond, sometimes I get the questions or responses late so please be patient as I have no control over the site issues. NOTE, I have nothing to do with your payment to the site and did not receive that money.

I am sorry no one has gotten to you sooner, do you still need help?