Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Model 40S10-40NG 400 Serial#1601102461626 Gas Heater Can't…

Customer Question
Model 40S10-40NG 400 Serial#1601102461626...
Model 40S10-40NG 400 Serial#1601102461626 Gas Heater Can't get it spark
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/4/2016
Appliance Technician: John, restaurant equipment technician replied 2 years ago
John, restaurant equipment technician

Check the spark gap at the tip of the electrode to see if it is too wide. It should be 1/4 to 1/2 inches. If it's wider than that, it can be adjusted, like an automobile spark plug.

Thank you for choosing JustAnswer.

Do you need any more help, before your request times out?

Does the broiler function properly? I'll look for the technical information I need to help you, and I'll get back to you. Thank you.

I'm sorry. The last response was for another customer's question.