Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Palmer, I need a video showing procedure lid on Samsung

Customer Question
I need a video...

I need a video showing procedure for replacing lid on Samsung washing machine model WA400PJHWR/AA

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
3/4/2016
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 2 years ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Sure thing. Below is a video that shows you how to replace this lid switch for your model washer.

CLICK HERE for video

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?