Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

10 year old coffee maker - leaking water

Customer Question
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/3/2016
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 2 years ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am APPLIANCE-HVAC GURU one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please allow time for me to respond, sometimes I get the questions or responses late so please be patient as I have no control over the site issues. NOTE, I have nothing to do with your payment to the site and did not receive that money. The only way to credit me(APPLIANCE-HVAC GURU) is to make sure you are rating my post not another techs when finished...Thank You!

Well if it is leaking water it could be from a internal hose burst or rotten due to the age. Honestly they sell no internal parts for a unit that old and based on the cost to fix it I would say you are further ahead purchasing a new unit.

The only way I receive any credit at all for my time is by you selecting a STAR using the 5 STAR RATING SYSTEM on your page before you leave for me so please make sure you are rating me not another tech. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks