Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I need one of these can you tell me how much, it does't turn

Customer Question
i need one of these...
i need one of these can you tell me how much
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: it does't turn the drum
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/3/2016
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 1 year ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Good afternoon. My name is ***** ***** I'm an appliance technician. I'm not sure what you're asking for exactly. You just said "i need one of these can you tell me how much". Can you please explain what you are talking about?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
i need this motor 416-905 -20 for my humidifier
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
forget it
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 1 year ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! That motor is likely available below. I will need the model from the humidifier to get you the correct one, that number does not cross.

CLICK HERE

Kelly, Appliance Technician