Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Kitchen aide refrigerator with 2 doors and the

Customer Question
freezer on the bottom....
I have a Kitchen aide refrigerator with 2 doors and the freezer on the bottom. It has buttons inside the door to turn Cooler on/off and then temperature gages to reset. I cannot turn it back on.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/3/2016
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 2 years ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Do you have a model number so I can better assist you? It should be located on a sticker near the ceiling of the refrigerator. And are you saying that the display is completely blank?