Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a kitchen aid stove KGSS907SSS00 and the gas valve…

Customer Question
I have a kitchen aid...
I have a kitchen aid stove KGSS907SSS00 and the gas valve needs replacing for a cost of $440 http://totousa.com/aquia%C2%AE-dual-flush-two-piece-toilet-16-gpf-09-gpf-elongated-bowl plus I have already paid $190 to have a technician call out to find the problem. Is it worth paying the additional $440 to get it repaired? I heard that once one valve goes others are more likely to go as well.
Thank you
Barbara
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
3/3/2016
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 2 years ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please allow time for me to respond, sometimes I get the questions or responses late so please be patient as I have no control over the site issues. NOTE, I have nothing to do with your payment to the site and did not receive that money. You have to supply a rating in order for us techs to receive credit for our time as we have nothing to do with any payment made to the site.

I would get another tech out the gas valve is only 130-140 dollars....CLICK HERE, I could see them marking up to maybe 200 but 440 plus 190....NO way, I would get another company that is crazy, but this is totally worth fixing.

I would like you to know that I am a tech that works for the site, the payment you made to the site is not automatically credited to me nor do I receive all of the payment you made. The only way I receive any credit at all for my time is by you selecting a STAR using the 5 STAR RATING SYSTEM on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks