Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Whirlpool Cabrio/he washer. After washing on wool…

Customer Question
I have a Whirlpool Cabrio/he...
I have a Whirlpool Cabrio/he washer. After washing on wool setting the door would not unlock. The du sign came up. I pushed the PAUSE/CANCEL one time and the du still stayed on. How do I get the door to unlock?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
3/3/2016
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 2 years ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

The du sign means that the door latch is failing and won't unlock. The door latch needs to be replaced to resolve the issue. Below is a link to a video that shows you how to get inside your washer so you can get to the latch assembly to remove it and replace it.

CLICK HERE for latch

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?