Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Kenmore 2600*010 that stopped in the spin cycle.

Customer Question
I have a Kenmore...

I have a Kenmore 2600*010 that stopped in the spin cycle. The lid is not locked. I there a reset button?

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.

Last night we started a load of clothes. This morning the washer was 1/2 full of water and stopped. The lid was unlocked - it looks like it was on the pin cycle. I unplugged and tried starting again. When I turn it on "power button" and then "start/pause button" the machine goes to "Sensing" and stops. The clothes are out of the machine.

Contractor's Assistant: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?

The machine will not drain.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
3/3/2016
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 2 years ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please allow time for me to respond, sometimes I get the questions or responses late so please be patient as I have no control over the site issues. NOTE, I have nothing to do with your payment to the site and did not receive that money. You have to supply a rating in order for us techs to receive credit for our time as we have nothing to do with any payment made to the site.

Ok Turn the main dial counterclockwise about 2 full revolutions stopping at 12 oclock, then turn it SLOWLY (1/2 sec between clicks)
3 Clicks forwards
1 Click Backwards
1 Click forward

All Lights should light up at that point turn the dial until only DONE is lit and press START then TURN the dial 1 click forward and tell me what lights are flashing and the pattern.