Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

H9i,i have a bosch ascent model SHE4AP06UC. Went to start it

Customer Question

H9i,i have a bosch ascent model SHE4AP06UC. Went to start it up and noticed the light's we're not on hit on/off switch got nothing. Checked the breaker that was fine.its 4yrs old.looking for some help.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please allow time for me to respond, sometimes I get the questions or responses late so please be patient as I have no control over the site issues. NOTE, I have nothing to do with your payment to the site and did not receive that money. You have to supply a rating in order for us techs to receive credit for our time as we have nothing to do with any payment made to the site.

Ok do you have a volt meter for testing and are you by the unit?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your response. But i was able fix the problem or i should say my wife fixed the problem. She just turned on the switch and like magic it worked. I am a moron.thanks again.

OK sounds good

I would like you to know that I am a tech that works for the site, the payment you made to the site is not automatically credited to me nor do I receive all of the payment you made. The only way I receive any credit at all for my time is by you selecting a STAR using the 5 STAR RATING SYSTEM on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks