John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

Need to change the price load on model #MOG21PDDWW

Customer Question

Need to change the price for dryer load on model #MOG21PDDWW
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please allow time for me to respond, sometimes I get the questions or responses late so please be patient as I have no control over the site issues. NOTE, I have nothing to do with your payment to the site and did not receive that money. You have to supply a rating in order for us techs to receive credit for our time as we have nothing to do with any payment made to the site.

Can you double check the model number?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
MOG21Pdd
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Maytag

Is this Canadian?