Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My gaggenau oven started to display code f16 and key like…

Customer Question
Hello, my gaggenau oven...

Hello, my gaggenau oven started to display code f16 and key like symbol. Now I can't open the door and nothing is displayed.

Contractor's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

What info you looking for? What the code means?

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
3/2/2016
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 2 years ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please allow time for me to respond, sometimes I get the questions or responses late so please be patient as I have no control over the site issues. NOTE, I have nothing to do with your payment to the site and did not receive that money. You have to supply a rating in order for us techs to receive credit for our time as we have nothing to do with any payment made to the site.

What is the complete model off the unit?